CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT RAISE THE BAR LIVERPOOL
Raise The Bar Group Personal Trainer
Raise The Bar is a private personal training facility which specializes in customized group personal training for men and women in Liverpool. RTB’s service is all about results based training.
This is a PART-TIME EMPLOYED PERSONAL TRAINER ROLE
Here’s what we’re looking for:
– Who has a level 3 personal training qualification or sports science degree.
– Who has long term experience with strength training. This job role is based around coaching members through RTB’s strength training programs which are 100% results focused.
– Some experience training people. You must understand basic principles of real world client coaching, observing technique, coaching cues, making adjustments on the fly etc.
– Who is passionate, driven, hard working yet down to earth with a likable personality and has a positive outlook on life.
– Who is looking to create a long term career within personal training.
– You must know all the basic compound lifts and how to coach them to your average client: Deadlifts, Squats, Bench Press, Overhead Press as well as various pulling exercises such as chin ups, barbell rows.
– Who is confident when coaching has the ability to adapt based on the client.
– RTB is all about creating an incredible community of not only clients, but also trainers. We are looking for team players who want to be a part of something bigger. We all work together as a team to create the best experience and results for our members.
– If you’re just looking for a ‘job’ and to get paid and leave then this is not for you. We are looking for driven individuals who want to progress in the industry and grow as a trainer and a person. We are a private personal training facility who go above and beyond for our clients.
– You must be willing to work the same “irregular” hours as every self employed PT; mornings/evenings/ etc.
Here’s what you’ll get
- An initial 4 week trial period of training to get you up to speed on everything to do with RTB’s approach to training, programming, nutrition, coaching, client management, ‘consultations’ and core values. You will get a fast track course on how to deliver high quality coaching.
- A minimum of 15 hours paid group coaching per week and certainty of a wage every month.
- Commission/Performance based pay. At RTB, performance is rewarded. This means when you directly help the gym grow, your earnings will also grow on top of your base wage. The more RTB grows, the more opportunities which come available.
- A great deal of freedom – we provide you with the certainty of a wage, full employment benefits, never have to worry about marketing.
PLEASE FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW & WE’LL BE IN TOUCH.