6 STEPS TO YOUR DREAM BODY
Do you have an idea what your dream body would look like?
Think of it?
What would your shape be like?
What would you weigh?
What trouble areas would you get rid of?
GOT THAT IMAGE IN YOUR HEAD?
Now how bad do you want it?
Most people want it bad but don’t want to put the work in.
Usually because they think it’ll be TOO HARD.
WHATS THE POINT???
“I want to be toned but I just love food too much”
Ever said this before?
I’m going to give you the EXACT steps we take with our members to get the body of their dreams WITHOUT hating the process.
1. EAT THAT PROTEIN! – When you’re training properly, your body needs to recover and get stronger for the next workout. Your muscles won’t repair properly on a low protein diet. If you want sexy curves and a toned bod then you need to sculpt it! Protein also fills you up and prevents cravings.
2. CARBS ARE GOOOOD! – Yep, that’s right. Carbs are completely fine. In fact at RTB we encourage you to eat sufficient carbs and never cut them out. Without carbohydrates you will not be able to fuel your workouts and you will fatigue quicker therefore not be able to push in your workouts as much.
3. HEALTHY COMPETITION – “I’m not a competitive person”. That’s completely fine! At RTB we encourage you to focus on being competitive with yourself and getting 1% better each time. There is no such thing as perfect. But sometimes training with a friend can be fun and bring out the best in us, so we always encourage bringing someone along to keep each other motivated and accountable.
4. LIFTING WEIGHTS IS KEY – Check out our page… We have members of all different shapes and sizes. Whether your goal is to lose 20 stone, 1 stone or even to gain weight or just tone up you should be lifting weights. Don’t worry, weights don’t make you look manly, that’s a myth. Lifting helps you tone and firm up, lose stubborn body fat, increase your metabolism and boost energy and confidence. Who doesn’t want to feel awesome?
5. HEALTHY MINDSET AND RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR BODY – We all come in different shapes and sizes, but guess what… That’s ok! You’re human. At RTB we never make anyone feel unwelcome. We now have close to 100 members on our Fit Body Personal Training program all of whom empower one another to achieve their goals and transform their lives through health and fitness. We never encourage bad habits, negative relationships with food or quick fixes!
Our 28 Day Transformation is simply a massive KICK START in the right direction. We give you the tools to get where you want to be.
6. CONSISTENCY – Most people are looking for the magic pill, and IT ACTUALLY EXISTS!!! It’s called your mind-set. Without the correct mind-set towards changing your behaviours and relationship with the process you will fail to be consistent. Results come from hard work done consistently over time. Sure you will see results FAST, but remember it’s easy to fall back into old habits hence why you must think about the long term.
Tag your friends and share this post if you agree with any of the above lessons learned as being significantly important in a healthy program.
To sign up for our 28 day Transformation Challenge Click Here: